When I was thirteen, my history teacher she told to me about Anthropology. I loved the history of different cultures and Heritage. I was not Good at math neither in english, then mi future was in the social sciencies.  

I studied a lot becouse entry score was high and a few places, only forty. In 2004 I entered at Anthropology in University of Chile. In 2008 I graduated from Physical Anthopology and worked digging burials in different places. I also directed two FONDART about heritage of pre-columbian people. I worked teaching the children the prehistory of Chile

I was happy, but there´s not much work. In 2021, enter by special income for study Archeology. In there, I will learn more about materials and Research methods. Also, I discovered that my passion is digging. I hope to contribute to the knowledge of our roots.

Comentarios

  1. It is very entertaining to work and teach children. I hope you do well in the archeology career. Greetings classmate

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is important it is that children know the history of their country! Good job!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Some corrections: English is always with capital letter; check some words' misspelling

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4. Changes to my study Programme

My favorite food