Hi, today tell us about food that I really like, this is: “La Cazuela”. Is a typical Chilean food.

It´s a soup that can have beef (ossobuco) or chicken with potatoes, rice, green beans, onions, garlic and parsley on top. I prefer with chiken.

It´s very easy to do. You need some kind of meat, vegetables (pumpkin and corn obligatorily), water, and a big pot of course.

The first step is brown the meat with the onion. Then you add the vegetables, rice and continue to gild, seasonings with salt and pepper (or secret ingredient). Later, you fill the pot with water and add the corn and the cut pumpkin. It´s easy to cook it, but making it tasty is difficult. I don´t cook it jijijiji.  My boyfriend´s mother makes it.

I love it, because is a very complete meal and leaves you very satiated. It´s not recommended to eat it every day. Only a few times a month, has many calories.  



Comentarios

  1. It is an excellent dish, in my house it is made with quinoa instead of rice, accompanied by a large salad with lemon.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, I haven't eaten casserole for a long time! I've stopped eating animal meat and vegetable soup is my favourite.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Although the day is cold or hot, Cazuela is too delicious :')

    ResponderEliminar
  4. a very delicious home cooked meal, especially for winter.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4. Changes to my study Programme

My favorite food