Not to be disliked, but the course I have enjoyed the most is English. It has not been the easiest, but I think it is the one in which I have learned the most.

When I first entered to University I did not have required English. That's when I realized that my level was very low. This second time my biggest fear was the "mandatory English". 

For 10 years I tried to learn on my own by watching series and translating songs. I managed to improve my reading comprehension and a little bit my listening skills. I even took a course that I never finished. But I always thought that my level is quite low.

I have enjoyed English because now there are many technological tools and strategies to learn English. The translators and videos with subtitles have been a great help.  Now it is much easier to learn it. Besides, I've lost my fear of making mistakes. Fear is the worst enemy to learn a language.

Now, in the course we have learned about grammar and we are forced to speak and write in English. I think I have improved my level a little bit.

I hope in the future to travel to an English speaking country and to be able to communicate without major problems. 

Comentarios

  1. I like learning English but I still don't lose my fear :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is very entertaining to speak and learn English! Listening to videos of ordinary people speaking in English helps a lot to better understand what they say (I discovered it using tik tok haha), it facilitates communication with them :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Learn English is very funny, unfortunately, usually I don't have much time for it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4. Changes to my study Programme

My favorite food