Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Tecnology

My favorite Piece of Tecnology is a G.P.S or  all of instrumentos that have Global Position System, smartphone incluyed.  When they became overcrowded, my life changed. 20 years ago, I saw the directions in the maps on “Páginas Amarillas” and was very complicated.

Mi first and only G.P.S I have had, I bought it 15 years ago. Then, I bought a smartphone and download the APP Google Street and Waze. I had to buy it because it was very important for my job. Sometimes, we have to walk in the desert o forest with no signal. The G.P.S keep us from getting lost. Also, I used to drive the car and get everywehere without getting lost.

I use it regularly, above all especially when I´m driving a car and I have to track the route for labor issues. Also, I use it for found archeaological sites. And I use a lot in on trips

I like the G.P.S, because I can get everywhere in less time. I like it becouse I can find new trekking routes.

Realy, without it I could not work in archeological prospecting and I would take me a long time to get to an address. The time is gold.


My G.P.S

Comentarios

  1. Amazing! It is a very useful piece of tecnology :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is a very useful technological tool in archaeology, it is fascinanting!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The GPS is very useful!, it is amazing to go everywhere without getting lost

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I never see before one of this GPS, it is amazing and this see how all archeology needs it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4. Changes to my study Programme

My favorite food