Hi, I am María Antonieta Campano Núñez, can you tell me: Toñi, it´s my nickname.

Now, I will tell you some things about me:

I was born on a cold Sunday afternoon, in Santiago of Chile, on June 15, 1986. Yes, I´m not very young. Currently study my second career. It´s never too late to learn.  

I studied Elementary and High school in Divina Pastora´s school, in Ñuñoa. It was a women-only school...very boring. Then, in 2004, I entered the university of Chile and studied physical antropology.  Once graduated, I worked hard in archeology, specifically in bioarcheology.

In my family, we are four sisters, only women, I´m third sister. But, I have muy own family. I have a child, a three year old boy, and I live with him and my boyfriend.

In my free time I like to read and paint with watercolors. Also, I love to walk in nature and know new places.


My last artwork


Me and my family

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4. Changes to my study Programme

My favorite food