Hello, today I am going to write about how my studies, specifically my career o my mayor can help make the world a better place.

The first thing you should know is that to study anthropology you must love humans very much. But as the years go by, that love tends to fade. Therefore it is important to maintain and cultivate hope in humanity. I must confess that I have already lost it. For the same reason, I have decided to work with extinct populations. 

I believe that one of the main ways to make people understand the importance of caring for the environment is to show what happened in the past. Also, if we can make them understand that we are just passing through and that there is a long history of occupation on this planet.

Understanding present and past cultural diversity helps us to promote tolerance towards migrant populations. After all, the planet was populated by the constant movement of people.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4. Changes to my study Programme

My favorite food