My Best Holiday

 

Hi, in this oportunity I want to talk about my best holiday.

It´s was in Februery 2016. It´s was the best summer in my live, because I knew many amazing places. As mentioned in previous post, I love archeology and I try to know as many archeological sites as possible.

In this year, 2016, with my boyfriends, we traveled and toured the Peruvian coast. We arrived to Lima, and then we traveled to the north knowing every village.

Near relatively near Lima is Caral. In there, you can see vestiges of South America´s oldest civilitation. It´s a big city. In Chile there are no archaeological sites as impressive as this one.

Then, we traveld to Huanchaco, there we visited the archeological site “Chan Chan” is a world heritage site and was built by the Chimú Culture.  Then we visited the ”Complejo El Brujo”. One of the burial  they found there belonged to a female leader, called: Lady of Cao. On his skin you can still see the tattoos she used to have. When I entered the exhibition hall, I cried.     

Also we visited Señor de Sipan y Chavín de Huantar.

Finally, we rested on the beautiful beachs of Mancora.

It has really been one of my best vacations because I visited many places, rested and ate a lot!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4. Changes to my study Programme

My favorite food